Here's a recipe taken from The Australian Women's Weekly. Try it and let me know if it's delicious or not. :)
1. 150gchopped butter or margarine
2. 300g dark cooking chocolate chopped coarsely
3. 3/4 cup (165g) firmly packed brown sugar
4. 5 eggs beaten lightly
5. 1 cup (150g) plain flour, sifted
6. 2 table spoons cocoa, sifted
7. 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
8. 1/2 cup (75g) toasted hazelnuts, chopped coarsely
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. Grease 20com X 30cm baking pan, line base and sides with baking paper
3. Stir butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over saucepan of simmering water until mixture is smooth.
4. Stir in sugar and eggs, then flour. cocoa, sour cream and nuts.
5. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
6. Bake uncovered in moderate oven for about 1 hour. Cool in pan when baked.
7. Cut brownies into squares, serve drizzled with warm chocolate sauce.
Warm Chocolate Sauce
1. 75g dark cooking chocolate, chopped coarsely
2. 150ml thickened cream
3. 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed brown sugar
4. 2 teaspoons coffee-flavoured liqueur
5. 1/2 teaspoon gelatine
1. Stir chocolate, cream, sugar and gelatine in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simering water over low heat until mixture is smooth.
2. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
7 years ago