Others (under construction)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All the way from Switzerland

Last week I received an unexpected parcel from a Finnish friend. Okay, it was expected, but I forgot all about it. Let me tell you why I said that. You see, this friend sent a message through FB saying that

he is leaving Switzerland behind (if I can find the airport...)

Now I couldn't let him go back to his country without getting me a souvenir from Switzerland could I? So I made a comment asking if he did buy me a fridge magnet. He replied some 5 minutes later :

What, did I promise such!!! Lets see if I can find one.
..

2 1/2 weeks later I received this -

The packaging looks interesting. :)


I like the postcard too. :)


And the cuckoo clock.. haha.. from the picture it looks like a cuckoo clock. I went as near as possible to take this picture. Now, look closely again and you'll notice that it's not a clock after all but a fridge magnet :). Press the red button on the top left side and you'll hear the cuckoo calling.

I love these kind of surprises. Thank you my Finnish friend. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee :)