Others (under construction)

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pale Scones

I've tried making scones but they didn't turn out good. In fact, they was hard and lousy. It took me quite some time to want to try making them again.

Today was a lazy Sunday afternoon. I was in Rach's house but I wanted to bake something. Using one of the recipes online, I asked Rach if she has all the necessary ingredients... and she did. :)

We were frantically looking for a mould to cut the dough. Rach found a plastic cup and the size was just nice for the scones.

She didn't have any eggs in the house, so we didn't get to brush egg yolks on top of the scones. They looked so pale.

The scones rose in the oven. I was so worried that they would be flat. They tasted good compared to my previous ones. I don't know when will I make scones again. Hopefully soon. :)

No comments: