Others (under construction)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Glo

What dish washing liquid do you normally use?

I use Glo. I Like Glo. I think that Glo does its job. It removes the oil from the plates so efficiently. It used to cost less than RM3. Last year the price shot up. Whenever there was an offer for Glo, I would buy 1 or 2 bottles for my mom. Last year's price was RM3.99 on the average. This year the price shot up to RM4.50 (and later after the Goodmaid warehouse sale, I saw that Glo was priced at RM2.89 per bottle at some of the supermarkets). Thankfully I only use 1 bottle a year.

Recently, I went to the Goodmaid sale in Senawang and bought quite a number of Goodmaid dish washing liquid for my mom. I didn't buy any for myself because I still have a bottle of Glo in my storeroom. The one that I was currently using was about to finish and so I took out a new bottle.

This is the bottle I am currently using. It's a has 1000ml in it.


The newer bottle is the same size as the old one.. but wait...

.. it has only 900ml.

I bet some of you don't notice this right? We always take things for granted. Sigh... I will still use Glo even though they have reduced their ml. I think that they should you know.. tell the consumers that they are giving less quantity. It's the right thing to do.

No comments: