Others (under construction)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Sandals

My last pair of sandals gave way when I went to the Chiling waterfalls last month. It was a very well-used sandals and I'd used it for both my Mt Kinabalu trips. It was like 2 sizes bigger , not because I wanted it that way, but because I had no choice. I went all around Seremban and KL to look for a pair of reasonable priced sandals and they were all for men!!. The ones for women were priced at RM199 - RM299, the brands of course were well-known worldwide.

I knew I had to look for a new pair of sandals and so I tried looking for the same one. To my disappointment, they can't be found anywhere. I asked at least 2 shops, and they said that the supplier didn't supply that type of sandals anymore.

A few days ago, I went to Jusco Seremban, intending to get myself a pair of shoes. I ended up buying this :-

A pair of sandals which fitted me quite nicely. Minch said that the shoes were meant for children. Not quite believing her, she asked the shop assistant and he confirmed the shoes were really for children. Oh, well.. it fitted me perfectly. I paid and now am a proud owner of a pair of children's sandals. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed few days ago that we have Halti Kinabalu sandals for sale in Finland! Perhaps I should buy one pair just bacause of the name!

euniceta said...

So did you get a pair?

Anonymous said...

Not yet, I wait for the sale.