Others (under construction)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wombats

When I was in Australia last month, I made sure I got 2 soft toy wombats for myself. It cost only AUD2 per wombat and AUD10 for 8 of them. Sad to day, I didn't know who to give the extra toys too nor do I have enough space for 8 toys.

These are the 2 new wombats.


These are the 1st two wombats I had when Rachel went over to Australia some 17 years ago and got these cuties for me.

Ever since then everytime when someone goes over to Australia I will ask them to get me one or 2 wombats.

I have 12 wombats now including the 2 new ones I got from my recent trip to Australia. Esther saw this picture and got the shivers. It's so "gigik".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I haven't seen my wombat yet!?

euniceta said...

Your wombat is still in Australia. It didn't want to leave the country. :)