Others (under construction)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Coffee at 4.80


I was sick today, but I wanted to go out because I slept too much in the afternoon. But I also wanted to sleep peacefully at night. So when a friend asked if I wanted to go out for dinner, I said, sure, why not?! So we went to Meng Kee for Min Fun Koh. Yummy. Then we met the guys for supper at 4.80 (Say it in Cantonese and most people around will know where is this place).


Every Monday, the guys meet together for dinner. Dinner can be anywhere and anything. They will scout around for a different place to eat. There are minimum 4 guys, maximum 7. Sometimes they ask me to join them for dinner. Sometimes, for supper at 4.80. They make good teh-si and coffee there and the round toast bun is simply delicious.
I went back with a higher temperature. :(

No comments: