Others (under construction)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Extension

It was a few years ago when I wanted to get an extension plug that looked like this -

At that time, I was so reluctant to buy it because it cost RM26.90 and I thought I could wait a little longer and see if they would reduced the price during sales.

Furthermore, I have installed a temporary extension (above picture) which serves me quite well. One point is for the lamp, and the other for the -get-rid-of-mosquito thingy. This plug point is just below a table and on top of the table is my laptop. As you can see, it's too troublesome to put my laptop plug underneath this extension and so I have to use the next nearest plug point which is across the room.

This is what I usually do. Connect two extension wires and insert my laptop plug and phone plug (to charge the battery while using the phone as a modem) into the second extension wire. This makes the place look so messy with wires everywhere.

So when I went shopping with Minch & Rach two Sundays ago, I had the extension plug in mind and tat was one of the first things I bought. It cost RM29.90. Should have bought it the first time I saw it. :(. Anyway, I had a 5% discount on that.

Ta da.... Now it looks neater, I would say.

But my table top is messy with wires. Ah well, you can't have everything...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You use huge plugs in Malaysia! The extension plug looks cute. Does that get-rid-of...thingy really work??? I can't belive :)

euniceta said...

Yes, it does work, but after some time the mosquitoes will be immune to it and you'll have to find another method to keep them away.