Others (under construction)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Free Hair Cut

Last Monday, the guys had dinner in a restaurant near my parents house and they made plans with Voon Fui for a mah jong session in my parent's house.

The guys who came were Eddie, Steven, Steve, Mctc, Albert and Philip. Only Eddie and Steven knew how to play mah jong, so the rest of them chit chatted. My mom gave all the single guys an ang pow.

The guys who came were Eddie, Steven, Steve, Mctc, Albert and Philip. Only Eddie and Steven knew how to play mah jong, so the rest of them chit chatted. My mom gave all the single guys an ang pow.

After a while my mom was asking if Philip could cut her fringe because it was disturbing her. Philip is a professional hair stylist. He said he would and so they proceeded to the back kitchen.

My dad brought out his best scissors.. made in USA, probably purchased for USD10.00. I laughed and said that Philip uses a pair of scissors worth more that a thousand ringgit. Phillip corrected me and said some scissors costs more than RM2K.

And so he worked on my mom's fringe. After a while my mom ask if he could cut the sides of her hair.

Ended up he cut her whole head for free!!!! We had to make do with clothes pegs since none of us had proper hair clips.

We who were in the living hall joking said that he had to work for his ang pow. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah! does your mom know how much Philip charges his customer for a haircut? Is her angpow anywhere near RM50? somemore, it's CNY season....emmm....anyway, tell me when are the guys visiting VF

euniceta said...

I'm sure she knows roughly how much he charges. Anyway, he also received 2 or 3 pieces of homemade bread from my mom that day.
VF is no longer in the sick category.