Others (under construction)

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Chronicles of 2008 Mount Kinabalu


I think I've said all I want to say of this trip. It's time to wrap things up.

My Mt Kinabalu stories were pretty long-winded. Probably because there were so many things to share. :)

You may have read, got bored along the way and wondered where's the ending and the beginning of the next day.

Here's the link to all my Mt Kinabalu 2008 posting : -

Experiencing Mt Kinabalu for the 2nd time - Day 1
Experiencing Mt Kinabalu for the 2nd time - Day 2
Experiencing Mt Kinabalu for the 2nd time - Day 3
Experiencing Mt Kinabalu for the 2nd time - Day 4
Experiencing Mt Kinabalu for the 2nd time - Day 5
July 2008 Mt Kinabalu - Meet the Team
2008 Mt Kinabalu - planning and organising
Mt Kinabalu - thinking back
Summiting and Admitting - Esther's story
Sick after the Mt Kinabalu climb
2008 Mt Kinabalu expenses

Hmm.... I didn't think I had so much time to blog.... probably because I was sick... :)

It's not a good thing to be sick though.

Will I see this mountain again? Probably from a distance. :)

No comments: