Others (under construction)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poor Little Kitty

Thursdays are Sze-En's off-day. Apart from school she doesn't have any tuition or church activities. It is the day where she can sit in front of the TV and watch cartoons or whatever that take her fancy.

I was in my mother's house last Thursday when she came back from school. She did her usual stuff... change into her home clothes, ate her lunch and talked to Molly. Then later she told me that the day before, a kitten came into the house compound in the afternoon and if I stayed longer maybe the kitten would come again that day.

Not long after she said told me this, we could hear the kitten meowing. Sze-En was the first to rush out of the house to check on the kitten. It was a tiny little thing, all cold and wet from the rain.

I was surprised at this little kitten because it was unusual to see cats loitering around a Chinese housing area.
Anyway, my father didn't want any stray kittens in the house compound, and so the poor kitten was ushered out immediately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, how cruel! I would definitely offered a home for such a little kitty!

mfwrachel said...

please dun put up the pictures.. my hair all stands up... yucks....

euniceta said...

Korpun... we have LOTS of cats here. You can have all of them if you want. :)