Others (under construction)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Class Canceled!

And what did I do when class was cancelled? Make cookies. :)

Semester starts this week. I'm taking Church History (18th century to 20th century) and Introduction to religions 2 - Islam.

Class is on Wednesday - Church History 9:00AM - 10:45AM
Intro to Religions 2 - 11:15AM - 1PM , 2:30PM-3:30PM

The lecturer for Intro to Religions 2 told us that he had to go to KL in the afternoon, so no classes in the afternoon. Yay!

I went to my mother's house. Between 1AM to 8PM, I got nothing to do. So I decided to make shortbread cookies for Aunt Pang, Gee Lian and Yoke Chan. I told them if they were to provide me with butter I would turn them into cookies.

They gave me 5 blocks of butter more than a month ago. Since the afternoon class was canceled, I thought, why not use this time to makes the cookies. So I did. I added 3 more blocks of butter and made 8 recipes... roughtly about 800 plus bite sized cookies.

Started at 2.30pm ended at 7.30pm, just in time to go for prayer meeting at 8pm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah..so many cookies..are you looking for an impartial cookie tester?? i want to apply for this job...

euniceta said...

Ha! I think you don't even like shortbread!!