Others (under construction)

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lunch at Sheraton, Subang.

This is Sheraton Subang... or rather a small part of it. My friend Pam, wanted to meet up with Shanty , the marketing manager of Sheraton Subang. She didn't want the hassle of thinking how to get to Sheraton, so she asked Mctc to take her there. Surprisingly Mctc agreed. I followed along just to sibuk (busybody).

I must say, I was surprised by the the interiors of Sheraton. According to Shanty, the land on which Sheraton occupied can match a football field.

We reached there at 11.30am, met Shanty and she took us around the hotel. We walked quite a bit till my already injured knee started to cry out. At nearly 1pm Shanty asked if we want to have a buffet lunch or try the Japanese in which she highly recommend. Now, to tell you the truth, I don't really like Japanese food. I do eat them, but if given a choice, I would prefer something else. Anyway, since she recommended it, we had Japanese for lunch.

Surprisingly, the food tasted nice. I love the beef. It was so tender... and I love the green tea ice-cream with red beans. We all had that for dessert. It was oh-o-yummy. It's a pity I forgot to take a picture of it, otherwise I can post it in here.

We left the place at 3pm. On the way back we pass by the pyramid. It's a shopping complex.
Nice huh?! I haven't been to the Pyramid for such a long time.

No comments: