Others (under construction)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THE Neighbour again!

Guess what the neighbour did again? Spill shoe paint on (my side of) the adjoining wall and on the floor. They didn't even tell me nor say sorry. Sigh.

Today at 5 pm , I thought, hey I better do something to remove the paint. I also thought about my grass. It had grown so tall that it covered the decorative stones. So I got to work. I had to remove all the stones first before trimming the grass.

I also thought about my grass. It had grown so tall that it covered the decorative stones. So I got to work. I had to remove all the stones first before trimming the grass.The stones looked like eggs hiding in my overgrown unkempt grass. :)

The stones are visible now. I cut the grass really short so that I don't have to cut it again for another 6 weeks. :) Lazy me, I didn't even put the stones nicely. Just left it as it is till it's time for the next cut. :)

No comments: