Others (under construction)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cherry Blossom at Mom's Place

It's not real, ya, only the trees are real. Every year my mom will buy a few packets of fake cherry blossom flowers and well... she keeps adding to her collection and before you know it, we have cherry blossom flowers blooming on all her bonsai trees.

Her 5 bonsai trees blooming with artificial flowers.

My dad helped to bring in a tree into the house and the other was left to grace the front door. I think he decorated both trees.
These are all 100% artificial flowers. Chinese New Year is coming. Less than 3 weeks and if you don't have a festive mood, just get an invitation to my mom's house and once you are there, you'll feel like celebrating.

2 comments:

Chee Koon said...

Ur mood is always full of festive mood. Ya, although I have to prepare for big exam, still, we cant ignore the spring that is coming:-)

euniceta said...

Well, what can I say? My family's big on Christmas and Chinese New Year. :). All the best in your exams.